The Lettings Hub - the home for lettings

About our Tenants Home Insurance

Moving house can be an exciting as well as stressful time, but no matter how much care we take of our home and possessions, we all know accidents can happen. Even on moving day! That’s why it’s really important to make sure you’re covered from day one.

Not only does our Tenants Home Insurance protect your new home from accidental damage, it also covers your contents, including personal belongings, from loss or theft.

Key Features
  • Legal costs
  • Emergency assistance
  • Accidental damage

Our policies are so flexible you can choose the level of contents cover you need; which means we can insure your belongings from £5000 up to £75,000. If you simply want to keep your hard-earned deposit safe, our Tenants Liability Only cover will give you the peace of mind you’re looking for.

Purchase your Tenants Home Insurance policy here


Do I have to take out Tenants Home Insurance?

No. But if you do accidentally damage your landlord's property you could be asked to pay for the repairs.

If I lose my house keys, am I covered?

Yes. We’ll pay up to £500 for new keys if you lose them or replace the locks if you accidentally damage them.

Are items in my shed or garage included in the policy?

Yes. We provide up to £750 cover for theft of your contents from your garage, greenhouse or shed.

Do you replace old with new?

If an item has been damaged and cannot be repaired, we will replace the item with a new one of similar quality or pay the replacement cost of a new item of similar quality.