A Guide to Enforcement Methods

If a landlord is owed money from an ex-tenant who refuses to pay, they may have to resort to legal action to recover the debt. However, getting a court judgment is not the end of the story; the judgement still needs to be enforced and the debtor made to pay. In this blog we look at the different options a landlord has including a third-party debt order and attachment of earning order.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Are you boxing clever yet?

Book a demo

Find out how BOX can help you save time, reduce admin and let properties faster.

    Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch shortly to arrange the best time show you how we can give you more time to focus on what you do best whilst Box takes care of the rest.

    Thanks for your interest. If you need some help with your referencing or other services, please check out the Tenants area of our website here. If you still need some assistance, drop us a message and our Tenant Support team will be happy to help.

    Thanks for your interest in Box. If you need some help with your insurance policy or other services, our Landlord Support Team will be happy to help. Please call us on 0345 450 9903 or send us a message.