Customer Service Advisor (Moving Mentor)
About The Lettings Hub
The Lettings Hub are a prop-tech company who provide technology driven products and services to manage lettings. We work with a national network of letting agents and provide a range of services to help our clients with the move-in process. This includes completing the necessary checks on potential tenants before they move into a landlord’s property, as well as a range of additional property insurance products and services to support the letting agent, tenant and the landlord.
This role involves talking on the telephone, administration duties and data analysis, so first-rate customer service is key to success in the role.
Our Customer Service roles are designed to assess the suitability of potential tenants looking to rent their new home by contacting previous landlords/letting agents, employers etc. You will be assigned your own letting agents to support and after training, you’ll be able to make decisions to move people into their new homes!
- To be considered for this role, you will need to have previous experience within an administration or telephone-based customer service team. Competence in everyday IT packages eg Microsoft Office is required. If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you…
- Friendly, self-confident and enthusiastic
- Self-motivated and results orientated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A ‘hands on’ person, to drive effectiveness and efficiencies at all times
- A strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability
- Possess high professional standards
- Strong attention to detail
About the Team
As a Prop-Tech business, we are always looking to the future. What can we be doing next to ensure Letting Agents jobs are made quicker and easier, tenants have a smoother journey and landlords have piece of mind? So, although we have over 100+ years of industry experience across the team, we are not stuck in the past.
The only way to achieve this is having great people, but also a great environment at work. This is why we prioritise wellbeing and culture and ensure all of our colleagues have the space to share ideas and grow with the business. We have quarterly awards to celebrate together as a whole team, a free snack station for those afternoons only chocolate will help and monthly challenges set by the CEO that brings the competitive side out of all of us!!
If you think this is the type of environment you would thrive in, make sure to apply
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,700.00 per year
Expected hours: 40 Hours per week
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- United Kingdom (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Peterborough, PE2 6LR (required)
Work Location: In person