The Lettings Hub - the home for lettings

About our Landlords Buildings and Contents Insurance

Renting out a property can be a highly profitable and rewarding experience but securing a perfect tenant and welcoming them through the door is often just the start of a landlord’s responsibilities (and worries).

That’s why having the right Buildings and Contents Insurance has never been so important; especially when relying on the rental income to pay a mortgage.

Key Features
  • Unoccupancy cover
  • 12 month term
  • No security required on buildings insurance

With our help, we can ensure your building and livelihood is adequately protected against whatever life throws at it. This includes buildings insurance cover up to £500,000, free contents cover (when taken out with buildings), property owner's and employer's liability, malicious damage and loss of rent or temporary accommodation costs if your tenant has to move out while the property is being repaired. We can also provide contents cover only, if required, as well as Rent and Legal Protection.

Get a quote


How do I work out the re-build value of my property?

We can give you FREE information on how to calculate your property re-build value so you can establish what level of re-build value you should be considering.

Are my carpets and curtains covered?

Yes. We provide £5k worth of contents insurance for carpets, curtains and white goods.

Can I insure my flat for buildings and contents insurance?

Unfortunately not. But we can provide contents only cover. Please ask us about this.

Am I covered for property owner's liability?

Yes. We cover up to £2,000,000 protection if your tenant or anyone else makes a claim against you for injury caused while in your property.