Business Development Executive
About The Lettings Hub
The Lettings Hub are a prop-tech company who provide technology driven products and services to manage lettings. We work with a national network of letting agents and provide a range of services to help our clients with the move-in process. This includes completing the necessary checks on potential tenants before they move into a landlord’s property, as well as a range of additional property insurance products and services to support the letting agent, tenant and the landlord.
As a result of our business growth and considering the significant changes affecting our industry in the next few months, we are looking for a Lead Generator to join our Commercial team, who will be targeted and compensated on the number of qualified appointments they set up!
Reporting to the Growth and Sales Manager, you will be responsible for helping to grow our business by generating new client leads, booking in demos with letting agents, maintaining a healthy pipeline, and good network communications within the industry
- Can demonstrable ability to generate & organise a pipeline of quality leads
- Has a confident phone manner; able to build rapport and trust quickly over the phone
- Business minded and experienced and successful at working with targets (and over-delivering on them)
- Your days in this role will be varied and fast paced. The speed the business moves forward at will mean priorities can & will change and you’ll need to be comfortable with managing change (with our help).
- Core role activities are:
- Generating new, value add leads and working to daily & monthly targets
- Outbound calling new prospects, and maintaining a strong pipeline
- Liaising with your colleagues across the Commercial team to ensure prospective clients interactions are pro-actively managed
- Attending events to promote the company & taking part in online events as required.
- Liaising with marketing to ensure communications and promotions to prospective clients are regularly issued and followed up
About the Team
As a Prop-Tech business, we are always looking to the future. What can we be doing next to ensure Letting Agents jobs are made quicker and easier, tenants have a smoother journey and landlords have piece of mind? So, although we have over 100+ years of industry experience across the team, we are not stuck in the past.
The only way to achieve this is having great people, but also a great environment at work. This is why we prioritise wellbeing and culture and ensure all of our colleagues have the space to share ideas and grow with the business. We have quarterly awards to celebrate together as a whole team, a free snack station for those afternoons only chocolate will help and monthly challenges set by the CEO that brings the competitive side out of all of us!!
If you think this is the type of environment you would thrive in, make sure to apply
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: On Target Earning of £30,000 – £35,000
Expected hours: 40 Hours per Week
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- United Kingdom (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Peterborough., PE2 6LR (required)
Work Location: In person