Front End Developer
About The Lettings Hub
The Lettings Hub are a prop-tech company who provide technology driven products and services to manage lettings. We work with a national network of letting agents and provide a range of services to help our clients with the move-in process. This includes completing the necessary checks on potential tenants before they move into a landlord’s property, as well as a range of additional property insurance products and services to support the letting agent, tenant and the landlord.
The Lettings Hub is a leading prop-tech supplier to the UK lettings industry. We are passionate about crafting exceptional digital experiences that not only look visually appealing, but which simplify the process of renting a property. We’re looking for a mid-weight Front End Developer / Web Designer to join our fast-paced team and help bring our visions to life.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, you’ll play a key role in the next phase of our UI development, working with the wider development team to optimise our web application, ensure brand standards are applied consistently, and help building our future. You will also work closely with our Change and Product teams to transform their design concepts and mock-ups into responsive and interactive web interfaces, ensuring an exceptional user experience across various devices and browsers. This role is a perfect opportunity for a talented individual with a creative eye and a flair for implementing high-quality technical designs.
- Provide recommendations to optimise speed and performance, ensuring fast load times and smooth interactions
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and responsiveness across various devices, maintaining a consistent user experience
- Review work of other developers to ensure brand guidelines are being adhered to
- Stay up to date with the latest front-end development and design trends and best practices
- A passion for great code, and an eye for detail in their design;
- Experience gained within a similar Front End Development / Web Development / Web Design role;
- MySQL / SQL Server beneficial;
- A strong appreciation for Responsive Design;
- At least a working knowledge of Figma;
- Familiarity with SASS / LESS would be beneficial;
- A working knowledge of GIT;
- Awareness and understanding of internet standards, best practices, and emerging technologies;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
About the Team
As a Prop-Tech business, we are always looking to the future. What can we be doing next to ensure Letting Agents jobs are made quicker and easier, tenants have a smoother journey and landlords have piece of mind? So, although we have over 100+ years of industry experience across the team, we are not stuck in the past.
The only way to achieve this is having great people, but also a great environment at work. This is why we prioritise wellbeing and culture and ensure all of our colleagues have the space to share ideas and grow with the business. We have quarterly awards to celebrate together as a whole team, a free snack station for those afternoons only chocolate will help and monthly challenges set by the CEO that brings the competitive side out of all of us!!
If you think this is the type of environment you would thrive in, make sure to apply
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 – £50,000.00 per year
Expected hours: 40 Hours per Week
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- United Kingdom (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Peterborough., PE2 6LR (required)
Work Location: In person