Insurance Sales Administrator
About The Lettings Hub
The Lettings Hub are a prop-tech company who provide technology driven products and services to manage lettings. We work with a national network of letting agents and provide a range of services to help our clients with the move-in process. This includes completing the necessary checks on potential tenants before they move into a landlord’s property, as well as a range of additional property insurance products and services to support the letting agent, tenant and the landlord.
- Preparing and issuing renewals to policyholders in line with regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring monthly renewal retention targets across all relevant insurance products are met, whilst adhering to regulations, by inbound and outbound renewal call handling
- Handling a range of enquiries from existing customers (tenants as well as landlords)
- Providing support to policyholders in relation to potential claims and liaising with insurers on their behalf.
- Establishing the needs of customers based on the individual risks they are seeking to insure
- Managing multiple incoming customer mailboxes and administrative processes to an SLA
- Liaising with partner insurers to obtain competitive rates on new risks to be insured.
- Managing and developing relationships with our broker clients to increase business and ensure growth of these schemes.
- Arranging policies for new and existing customers, including requests from our third-party insurance brokers, via telephone, post and email
- Have persuasive communication skills, be an effective negotiator, a confident decision-maker, posses first rate customer service skills, and IT literate.
- Able to work to timescales, you will be enthusiastic, be able to work independently and in a team, and results oriented.
- If you also remain cool under pressure, and are open to learning new things, this could be just the role for you!
About the Team
As a Prop-Tech business, we are always looking to the future. What can we be doing next to ensure Letting Agents jobs are made quicker and easier, tenants have a smoother journey and landlords have piece of mind? So, although we have over 100+ years of industry experience across the team, we are not stuck in the past.
The only way to achieve this is having great people, but also a great environment at work. This is why we prioritise wellbeing and culture and ensure all of our colleagues have the space to share ideas and grow with the business. We have quarterly awards to celebrate together as a whole team, a free snack station for those afternoons only chocolate will help and monthly challenges set by the CEO that brings the competitive side out of all of us!!
If you think this is the type of environment you would thrive in, make sure to apply
Job Types: Full-time, 6 month fixed term contract
Expected hours: 40 Hours per week, on a shift pattern resulting in working 1 in every 3 Saturday mornings.
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday (Plus 1 in every 3 Saturdays)
- United Kingdom (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Peterborough, PE2 6LR (required)