Client Relationship Team Manager
About The Lettings Hub
The Lettings Hub are a prop-tech company who provide technology driven products and services to manage lettings. We work with a national network of letting agents and provide a range of services to help our clients with the move-in process. This includes completing the necessary checks on potential tenants before they move into a landlord’s property, as well as a range of additional property insurance products and services to support the letting agent, tenant and the landlord.
At The Lettings Hub we are proud of the products and services we provide. We are seeking to appoint a full-time, permanent Client Relationship Team Manager who would enjoy being part of an innovative business where your ideas count, then this could be a wonderful opportunity for you.
The Lettings Hub are looking to recruit a Client Relationship Team Manager to lead our internal sales teams managing B2B relationships. The role involves delivering the ultimate in customer service, ensuring our client relationship teams develop robust relationships with our letting agent accounts, that enhance sales and profitability. In addition, this person will drive our sales team to deliver against selling targets and provide outstanding products and services to tenants & letting agents.
If you are a passionate sales leader with experience in managing multi-functional teams to hit and exceed target, this could be the role for you!
- Developing our internal sales teams,
- Coordinating all operations within sales departments
- Identifying and implement the right sales techniques to deliver upsell revenue success.
- Creating effective sales strategies to hit business targets and objectives
- Day to day coaching and line management of Client Relationship Team based in Peterborough
- You will lead and direct those teams to achieve individual and group targets across B2B clients
- Collaborate in the development of the sales plan, to include forecasting and KPI’s
- Help to deliver one team culture, that overall increases the product sale conversion rate across clients
- Evaluating performance of the sales function, and creating incentives that drive exceptional performance and revenue achievement
- You will work alongside other teams to deliver and embed new products and features, sold through our award-winning pre-tenancy software platform
- This role is predominantly office based, so you will need to be able to commute to the office
- Sales Strategy implementation
- Capacity and resource planning
- People management & coaching,
- Core HR knowledge (around day-to-day team management, e.g., annual leave, conduct)
- Business practices, politics, and culture
- Regulated industry knowledge (Financial) is an advantage
- 5+ years in senior sales roles.
- Solid experience working in B2B sales, and can evidence meeting and exceeding your targets
- You have experience of leading a Sales team (mentoring, coaching, 121’s etc) and you thrive in a sales driven environment
- Can demonstrate how you have personally contributed to positive improvements and outcomes in a sales management role
- If you have experience in the lettings or insurance industry, it is an advantage but not a necessity
- Ability to think strategically about how to deliver the business sales targets and to translate this into sales operational plans to meet targets.
- Entrepreneurial instincts and commercial nous.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop others and maintain high standards across the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative working and problem-solving style to model effective engagement with stakeholders.
- Drive to work across multiple channels and to test and learn to improve impact.
- Analytical, focusing on results.
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Commercially aware and financially literate
- Collaborative and responsible
- Challenging and innovative
About the Team
As a Prop-Tech business, we are always looking to the future. What can we be doing next to ensure Letting Agents jobs are made quicker and easier, tenants have a smoother journey and landlords have piece of mind? So, although we have over 100+ years of industry experience across the team, we are not stuck in the past.
The only way to achieve this is having great people, but also a great environment at work. This is why we prioritise wellbeing and culture and ensure all of our colleagues have the space to share ideas and grow with the business. We have quarterly awards to celebrate together as a whole team, a free snack station for those afternoons only chocolate will help and monthly challenges set by the CEO that brings the competitive side out of all of us!!
If you think this is the type of environment you would thrive in, make sure to apply
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 – £32,000.00 per year
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- United Kingdom (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Peterborough., PE2 6LR (required)
Work Location: In person