Right to Rent check

Unlike England, if you are a landlord of a residential tenancy in Wales you must have an appointed licensed agent to be able to serve notice to terminate a tenancy. In this article we look at a landlord who did not obtain a licence and what happened when their tenants fell into arrears.

Wales – No Licence? No Section 8 Notice! Read More »